I always am, it's normal for me, it's just the way I was raised. It doesn't really make sense that a guy wouldn't be chivalrous. Opening a door or offering a hand to help her out of a car, is not really difficult. I think the whole "chivalry is dead" thing must be hugely exaggerated.
I haven't been in the dating game that long And I'm just curious what I'm up against haha.
- Guys I date are always chivalrousVote A
- Guys I date are generally chivalrousVote B
- Guys I date are sometimes chivalrousVote C
- Guys I date are rarely/never chivalrousVote D
- Never been on a date/see answersVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Don't change!! Those little things you're doing go along way with a woman and how she perceives you. I think it's great!0