Do lads only go for skinny girls in college?

im 16 and starting college in a few months and I was wondering if lads only go for skinny girly girls

im mean im not tiny but im not huge
and thanks for ur comments they mean a lot
I've got with people B4 cos I have been through shit times but now I want a relationship not just sex and like I said im 16 but have a baby face but u is cool thanks 4 ur honesty

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always partial to girls with nice racks!

• well that one thing going 4 me lol

• Oh yeah? how nice? lol! That's usually a big hit in college!

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the time people go for people of a similar body type. Unless they've got a great face, then they have greater options.

I myself stay in shape and am skinny, and look for someone who is of the same body type.

• who cares about skinny girls basically? LOL

• Good for you for starting college so young! I agree with Outofthegrey that people usually end up dating similar body types. In the end though it comes down to personal preference and people will date whoever they want to date.

• They practically go for any kind. However, your biggest obstacle is that you look reeeally young... They might feel like pedos trying to get with someone that looks illegal

What Girls Said 0