In what situations it's okay to hit a woman?

So when is it acceptable?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• In any situation it's ok to hit a man.
    (girls, before you loose your shit, there's a lot of unjust punches being thrown between men)

So that means in self defence or in defence of others it's ok to do what you need to imoobilize and stop a person. Doing what you need may vary. With some persons it's simply enough to put them in a deadlock, while other times you might have to actually knock them out. It's all about not using unnecesary force.

If a person's trying to do something that's illegal (pickpocketing, breaking inn etc) it's ok to hit the person, and do what you need to do to protect yourself, others, and your own property. Then dragg the person to the cops.

If the person's acting openly hostile and threatening (waving a gun/weapon arround, heavy handbags etc) i would also consider it ok to immobilize the person and use necesary force to defuse the situation.

Notice how i never separated between genders. I believe it will at ALL times be about "is it ok to hit a person" not "is it ok to hit a woman". Sure, women may bilogicaly be weaker and thus easier to overpower, but that's why "necesary force" is a variable. If the person can't hit at all, you don't need to break the person's nose and slam him/her into the nearest bar-table. But if it's a heavy duty person who obviously knows how to fight, then that might be necesary.
    So outside of self defence it's not ok to hit anyone. And if you do, expect to be hit back by the person now acting in self defence.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No one should hit anyone. I don't think violence is ever a positive or effective way of dealing with problems no matter the gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about N-E-V-E-R?

2|0
    0|0
  • hit a woman? never acceptable
    please dont use violence
    u can block her if she is a crazy woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to the society idiots who say you should never hit a woman, if she hits you can hit her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is NEVER okay to hit a woman, or for a woman to hit a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • -If your life is in danger and she is threatening you.
    -If she hits you first.
    (self-defense reasons)

0|0
    0|0
  • In what situations it's okay to hit a man?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• 1. If she has a weapon, and you are in legitimate danger.

2. If she hits you first I can understand hitting her back with EQUAL force. so if she slaps you in the face I think you could be justified to slap her in the face the same way but you would NOT be justified to throw a punch.

2|0
    0|0
  • Men are naturally more masculine and muscular. Its a call for judgment and hopefully yours is good. Just because she hits you, doesn't mean it'll hurt. Detain, subdue, words, etc. You could deescalate most situations before they get out of hand. I mean, if you have a right mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not when she scratches you. Not when she slaps you. Not when she pushes you. But when when she punches you with a fist, punch back. But if she pulls out a knife, then by all means go on a preemptive strike.

0|0
    0|0
  • In self-defence only, same as with a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they hit you first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she has a weapon and is trying to kill you it's never acceptable.

1|0
    0|0
  • dreamatico. com/data_images/popcorn/popcorn-1. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It is never. If she attack you, you should get out of dodge.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're life is in jeopardy and you are going to die like she's trying to kill you then you can use self defense and hit her.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're defending yourself while she's attacking you and walking away hasn't solved it. Same as if a man were threatening you, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she hits you, then you have the right to return fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel she's trying to mess you up bad or take your life with a weapon or a gun then you have no choice

0|0
    0|0