Nobody approaches me because I'm too good? I'm so confused!?

So for my entire life every single guy as looked at me as a perfect girl. When I go somewhere, every man stares at me (young or old). Everyone says that I am not only beautiful but that I have posture and I act like a true lady/decent girl I always have a smile on my face and I very outgoing, I just know how to behave myself and I never do silly/provocative things that girls my age do in parties (like dancing crazy around guys, kissing them, flirting all the time, talk loud, be drunk well you know). I've been waiting my whole life to be asked out, to be invited somewhere. Many guys say to me "You are such a special girl, you should never let anyone change who you are." or "There is no girl in the world like you" but NOBODY actually asks me out or tries to know me/have a relationship with me. I am just so tired of that. Every guy that is interested in me never makes a move and ends up having a girlfriend that is not me, but continues to seem interested in me.

I am just so tired of always being the other girl, the girl they look at, the girl they dream about. I am never the girlfriend. I am never their date. I am alone and nobody seems to know that.

What should I do? :(

Sorry for bad English , not native speaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can somewhat relate to your situation. All my life I've been jealous of my friends getting all the guys. They are loud, drink, party hard, smoke, go clubbing etc. Basically they're the bad girls and had plenty of guys. Back in the days they use to call me ''church cat'', ''angel'', ''princess'' because apparently I'm too good. I always felt like I didn't fit in. Today they all have kids, boyfriend/s left, they're stay at home moms and I get dirty looks. I'd rather be a ''good girl'' then turn out like them. Be patient. When least expected, the right guy will ask you out.

• Thank you so, so much for your opinion. You gave me the right idea: I should never change who I am just because of something like this. I will try to be more patient and positive.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not because you're too good.
    It will be because your body language and eye contact is all wrong. If you don't show interest at the right time, and reflect interest they show in you at the right time, they will look elsewhere. I've walked into bars and looked at pretty women and said to myself "They're either not interested in finding a man, or they're very bad at it". Of course, I don't bother to approach those women and waste my time.

If a woman can't pick up 5 men in a day, she's not trying. This is a long read, but it will explain some things.
    cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• Probably because they have no idea that you're interested in any of them. You do realize that people ask you out if they see a possible chance of success, right?

• Of course. I showed interest in the past for a few guys. They never actually asked me out like in a true date. With some of them there was romance, but never true dates, never relationships, you know?

• Just because you're attractive doesn't mean they'll just break off their commitment.

• I totally agree. I think that guys that are in relationships SHOULD be commited to those girls. They should not be doing things like staring at me. They just confuse me (because I don't know right away that they are commited) and they are being bad boyfriends...

• Me thinks you're unapproachable. What's your body language like?

Part of the reason that I've seen from what you wrote to others is that guys with g/f have a "safety net"

• What's your phone #? No but seriously, why not try asking guys out?

• Maybe because I am still one of those girls that thinks that doing that makes me less valuable you know? I admit that may be an incorrect way of thinking, but that's mine. I should try to change it though... My parents always educated me like a lady and they always said that the right men would treat me right and so everything they could to meet me if they were actually interested. But maybe that's not the reallity anymore.

• Well if you take initiative you'll have more options right? Often it will take awhile before you realize the "kind of guy" you want as well as actually finding him. So if guys aren't initiating with you, it may make sense to be proactive.

• I guess you just got to wait for the person who likes you for you and wants to be with you, I've never had a girlfriend because I've never fond a girl like that

• That's really sweet of you. Maybe most guys aren't really looking for the right girl, they just want girls that are easy?

• at our age, most aren't, which annoys me, that's all I want, and I'm saving my relationship virginity for a girl I can spend years with. Don't be easy though, guys will go out with you, but you'll get used and they'll want stuff etc. just stay you because just like they all say, your amazing! :)

• I bet your pussy tastes like hope.
    i have no problems talking to women but experience has taught me how to spot high maintenance girls and you sound just like one.

• lol so you're saying that these guys are not interested in serious relationships? I can understand that. But some of them actually have girlfriends.

• No i'm saying they're not interested in having a relationship with you. Who needs the hassle

• I think it has more to do with place you live and the culture..

• Maybe your beauty intimidates the men. If many men are telling you that you are beautiful and don't follow through with it, they're probably too scared to ask you out.

• Maybe... but some of these men that flirt with me and so they are actually very popular handsome guys. Not even them ask me out.

• I would say stop hanging out with your family, they seem to be gassing your head up.

• That is so not true in my case, but I understand, you don't know me.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have the courage to make the first move?
    u need to give potential men the green light to go ahead.
    I dont think you are high maintenance like that guy commented.

• You're right. I never actually made any serious first moves. I did some, but now that I look back maybe they were not moves because they might not have been obvious to the guy... Thanks for your advice. Maybe my mind is not set up to think that girls should make the first move and not loose value..

• Maybe I should really start to be more obvious... maybe you're right. Thanks for your advice ;)

• Welcome gd luck

• lots of girls have said that here... but what have you done to reciprocate back?

• I talk to them, I am nice, fun, a simple girl actually. But it never goes from there...

• You seem unapproachable for some reason. Or maybe you keep running neg. lines through your head a lot, always bringing you to someone always unavailable for you.

• Why do you think it's the guys responsibility to ask you out?