Where can I find a girlfriend?

I am single and i am tired of it, I am wondering where to meet women because i go to spots like nightclubs or bars and I long to meet a girl that I can call my girlfriend. At the end of the night I end up walking back home alone feeling more lonely than I was prior. Also I always see a couple on a daily basis and it seems to me that I get it rubbed in my face constantly that I am alone and that my life sucks. Anyone please help I feel so alone and hopeless

Most Helpful Guy

• Nightclubs and bars aren't great places to look for a girlfriend. Of course people are out having a good time socializing so there's always a chance, but often it's one night stands etc. and the guys who pick up girls in these circumstances will usually have the necessary experience lol. The big problem is that there are a lot of girls who go to bars and nightclubs to drink for free off strangers and get their ego massaged... while their boyfriends are at home in bed oblivious.
    Taking up a hobby is a good way to do it, it's got to be something you're interested in though so it's not just about finding a girlfriend; if that's all you're focused on girls are going to see right through you. With a hobby or activity you have common ground and conversation is easier.

What Girls Said 3

• If all other opinions don't work, try me. :P

• You can find a girlfriend almost anywhere if you're not shy... grocery stores, malls, libraries, restaurants, amusement parks, parks, etc. I met a boyfriend at a red light. He was looking in my car & said I was beautiful, I thought he was attractive, gave him my #, we went on a date & later became a couple. The key is to not be shy. When you see a woman you like go up her & start a conversation... start it off with a compliment. If she's engaging in the conversation ask her can you her phone #. Most girls that engage in a conversation with are single & will be willing to give you her phone #. Call her (after you get her#) start off as friends, ask her out on a date, & then if the 2 of you like each other a lot ask her to become your girlfriend.

• Excuse my French but that sounds like a bunch bull I am not doubting you I'm just not fully convinced

• Its not a bunch of bull. It's the truth. You can meet a girl anywhere and find a girlfriend anywhere if you have confidence, a good hygiene, good looks, and/or swag. Guys have approached me in many different places. You can meet people almost anywhere its up to you to go up and talk to a person.

• Have you tried online dating?

• I tried match. com and it was a waste of money

What Guys Said 2

• Bars and clubs only work if a) you're so amazing people hit on you, or b) you hit on girls. Even then, the odds of finding a girlfriend there are pretty slim - an ONS or fling, sure.

Online dating, man. Not Match. com, waste of money. OKCupid, PlentyofFish, Tinder, all of them are free, all of them have gotten me dates.

• Try at church, school or even at the mall.