Anyone else fed up of being single? I'm defo am.

Anyone else fed up of being single? I'm defo am

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you think you are single?

• Cos all the lads at school are dicks...

• LOL. Well that is a pity... but that said at least you aren't stuck with them. You aren't going to be in this position for ever. I know it sounds trite and even a year seems a long time away, but things change fast. Find something to keep you busy and focus on you. Let the lads be knuckle draggers. I can assure you that 90% of them are sitting around right now thinking "WHY CAN'T I FIND A GIRL FRIEND." And they would probably be shocked if they knew it was because the girls thought they were dicks. hang in there.

• ... or they don't like your attitude

What Guys Said 9

• I am! xD I'll find someone, it just takes time. The same goes for you, at least you're under 18, even more time.

• Totally. I didn't think girls minded being single, because if they want a man, they have their pick! My thought is girls choose to be single, guys are forced to be single.

• Not all girls choose to be single, sometimes you guys freak about really bad when a girl admits their feeling to you, and then we never tell another guy if we like them as we scared they will be the same :/

• how is someone as beautiful as you single? :o :/

• and now? .

• fed up? Are you kidding me? im single and i love it, i won't change it with anything LOL

• Sometimes yes sometimes no. I think it feels worse when you're older but you're more equipped to deal with it, there's more stuff to distract yourself with too. But anyone can use Netflix lol

• I am fed up too

• Nah bruh i'm happy being single

• be a little less fussy, grab a movie and spend some of a week with a person, get a feel for what it is, it does not matter if they are not your dream bf but it would help in the future, nothing serious like just some confidence to maybe ask a guy out and stuff. Goes a long way

What Girls Said 5

• Well, we always want what we can't have. I kind of miss being single. When I was single I felt free, confident and more self-reliable. Enjoy it while you can.

• Nope. I'm okay with being single. I don't really do well with relationships so I'd rather an occasional fling or flirtationship. Much easier.

• Sorry, I can't relate lol

• Yeah... I just want to know what it's like to be in love. Too bad no guys around here likes black girls. Oh well, I guess. At least I can eat, sleep and watch tv all day. ;)

• I'm a potato. My potato self is okay with being single. I don't have to worry about things like if were going to the dance together, if he's looking at other girls, if he's talking to other girls besides his female family members. Etc. Relationships are too much work. I have an education to worry about.