Is my crush a narcissist?

He constantly does stuff to make me feel bad when we fight then I end up crying and regretting stuff I did
What I do is always far worse then the stuff he does stuff to me
He takes away the small things in life that make me happy like flirting
Tells me to give up on him
Is always going on about how happy he is but doesn't do anything to make me happy
Blocks me on the iphone and Facebook after getting angry over tiny things
Constantly talks about other women just to piss me off so I'll think about him more
He's secretive
Is a perfectionist obsessed with with finding a perfect 10 woman when I'm only 8 and it's not good enough for him
Talks big but never acts upon his thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• What does he mean about a 10? Just physically?

If he's that shallow, WHY do you get that upset when you fight? Is he worth getting all upset about?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• "Constantly talks about other women just to piss me off so I'll think about him more"

He's not doing it for you to think about him more. He said to give up on him. He's looking for someone else that isn't you. He's not a narcissist. You're not getting the message.
    He's just not that into you. Let it go

• Find someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• And WHY do you like him? I'd never want to be with someone that would happily strip away my sense of self worth...

• He clearly is NOT a narcissist
    He just is NOT INTO YOU

• tease him with other guys then dump him