Where should I go on a first date?

Where should I go on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skating, it's so much fun. The conversation doesn't end and you can Hold hands without feeling that awkward because if one of you let go.. you fall.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on where you live... but some place that allows the two of you time to "play" together and talk and get to know one another. I mean "Play" in the sense of doing something together besides sit and watch a movie.

• Yeah okay but just for the record im under 18

• I live in a growing sized town

• The skating idea could be fun... something like that is what i am talking about. Mini-golf or just a coffee and a walk at a park. The point is you want something that allows you to talk with her. Then ask questions about her... don't just talk about you. Good luck friend!

• Doesn't matter where so long as you can carry the conversation. It's best you take her to a place you've been to before or a place that you know a lot about - especially if she hasn't been there. This way, if you run out of things to say, you can always point out something interesting about the place so that it would get awkward.