Do I have reason to be hurt? Don't you think what he did was messed up?

I met this guy and we really fell for each other. He said he likes me a lot and wants to date me. He would cuddle with me and give me forehead kisses and play with my hair. He'd say im special and beautiful. He would constantly ask me if im seeing other guys and i would tell him no.

and then nothing. he just stopped texting me and asking me to hang out. he just cut me off with no goodbye. im heart broken.

i texted him hey to see what hed say and all he said back was hey. i didn't respond to that

Most Helpful Girl

• If nothing bad happened, if you didn't do anything to upset him, he's acting like this because he no longer cares. My advice is to let go, don't contact him again or you'll be even more hurt. This guy is probably having fun with some other girl right now.

• should i unfollow him on instagram?

• I wouldn't do that, at least just yet. If anything, unfollowing him would let him know that you care/got hurt and whatnot. He doesn't deserve that. On Facebook, you can unfollow him, so you don't have to put up with his updates, reminding all the time that he exists, but don't unfriend him so he doesn't notice. That's just what I do anyways... if you keep him on social media but stop liking/commenting/messaging, it's like you're ignoring him as well. Works for me..

What Guys Said 3

• yeah what he did was bogus. screw him. i would feel the same way if i were you. dont worry kharmas a bitch and he will get whats coming to him

• Yes that's quite shitty, I'd be upset in your shoes.

• :( he knows I've never had a boyfriend either. do you think he probably knows he hurt me?

• should i unfollow him on instagram?

• Yeah, delete him off your social media accounts and if he gets back in contact with you an explanation then you can make a decision where to go from there.

• Maybe he just needs some space.

• what? its not like i was overbearing him at all. we only woukd see each other not even once a week

What Girls Said 2

• WOW that dude has issues. I'd leave things as they are. I can bet you he'll contact you after some time has passed. Ignore him. This dude has issues that has nothing to do with you but a lot to with himself. Good thing you found out his true colors this early on.

I know it hurts but you gotta move on. Let this emotionally unstable person go. He's well aware of what he's done/doing. So there's no need to even ask him. Just let it go and try your hardest to move on.

• the thing is he's doing really well in his career and its taking off for him. the last time we spoke he said things are just how he wants them

• but its good to hear someone thinks he has issues. his life seems perfect and he's happy

• Does he initiate most of the texting? Also he has shown all these sweet gestures to you, but have you down any sign that you're interested as well?

Also maybe something has happened right now in his life or he's trying to figure things out