What is one thing you dislike in life?

For me honestly, one thing i really dislike is being left behind and for someone to make me feel like im not good enough or not worthy.

Like lets say im dating someone and he suddently starts pulling away and doesn't tell me why, that will make me feel like im not worthy and make me feel left behind.
I hate it so much.
I use to listen to kelly clarksons song catching my breath to feel better whenever something like this happen.
If people make me feel like im not worthy enough i will cut them off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Burnt food.

What Guys Said 7

• People who are so quick to judge others without getting to know them

• i really hate assumptions and pre-judgements about who i am

• Natural selection.

• I hate how Asparagus effects the smell of my urine.

• Inequality. People suffer more than others.

• People who are abusive, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

• How difficult it is to find a happy relationship or even find a girl who will give you a chance without you having to put on a show or a "test"

What Girls Said 3

• Arrogance and hypocrisy. When a person has both of these lovely attributes, I really want to punch them.

• Belittled and/or having to deal with condescending critical critiques from people I consider to be the closest thing to me other than family or like family..

Uhm, if its to do with dating though then it's to do with the guy switching off and being emotionally unavailable, yet at the same time a little too dependant on me.. and as an afterthought... never owning up to any responsibility for anything :/

• Michelle Obama, (thank you Obama)

Jokes