Would you marry someone the same age as you ?

question for both genders !

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think age matters at all. I personally married someone 6 years older than me, but never thought I'd marry someone that much older. My oldest sister married someone two years younger than her. It all depends on the person and how you two get along and how much you love one another to not let age matter. I think maturity plays a big part too, especially for women. We want someone who acts like their older, or at least takes responsibility.

• They say that men 'grow up' a bit slower ... and there is this guy who is the same age as me (19) and sometimes I feel he is not that much mature..i mean will this maturity gap show after 25 or smth ?

What Guys Said 10

• My age plus or minus a few years either direction would be no big deal (if I were still looking to get married). Of course what ages are acceptable will vary by your own age (if you are 18, 3 or 4 years actually makes a big difference), and there is normal variation between cultures, and it seems to be more common for women (younger and more mature) to date up in age and for guys to date down in age.

• Generaly spoken, yes.

But going on to my age, RIGHT NOW - I'd just not marry yet, no matter what I'd feel - I think... ^^

• Sure. Why not?

• The thing about men maturing slower than women is a generalization that you have to treat on a case-by-case basis. You have to understand that while generalized statements like that may be true for the majority, roughly 20% of the population in question is ALWAYS an exception to the rule. So always regard generalizations about gender with an 80/20 rule, that it is only true of 80% and that 20% are exceptions.

• As long as I had a very good reason to get married and it was legal, Id marry any age person.

• aslong as I love her she loves me its legal and we have the ability to do so then I don't care if she's 10 years older than me of 10 years younger (if I was around 30 so she would be over 18) I don't see a problem with someone the same age. or not. my girlfriend in 2 years older than me and I wouldn't have it any other way!

• Getting married with a gril of your own age is great...even thouh what I feel ags is not the one thing should be conder as a factor for getting married with someone if you like your partner from true heart...

• Of course why not? I'll probably try to get married to a girl within 3 years of me. But if I fall in love I fall in love...

• i kinda like girls who are maybe younger than me but I don't do that cause the girls might get offended

• why wouldn't you?

• Definately, or at least a precious few years younger.

What Girls Said 9

• Why are you asking this like marrying someone your own age isn't the norm?

There's nothing wrong with that...

• Lol why not? :D

Love has no age! :)

• Yes, I'd marry someone my age (That is if I were able to marry at this age =P ) but of course I'd wait until I was really sure I wanted to marry and was serious about the realtionship.

• Well I feel age I has got nothing to do much.,... but that doesn't mean you get married to someone >4 years . plzzz

• I see no problem with marrying someone the same age as you.

• yeah sure why not? usually I go for guys who are about 3-4yrs older though

• Age doesn't matter if you came to the point where you are marrying each other

• You can't help who you fall in love with.

• I said no; not that I'm uninterested in people my own age, but because of the fact I have no intention of marrying.

Really though, the age of marriage shouldn't matter for those who get married. Age is just a number.

• What a perfect answer, especially the last part! Love these girls who say "oh uck" to say having sex with older men. Any female give me ONE, just ONE valid answer as to WHY NOT?

• Age is more than just a number. Differing ages correlate with different experience levels, different maturity levels, different financial and social status, different likes and dislikes, different exposures, etc. It is certainly not the only thing that matters, but it is much more than a number.