My boyfirend likes for blondes? advice?

Everytime i tell him how i feel about him and his likes for blondes... he assures me then later on he always claims he likes blondes.. He says he doesn't love tthem or anyrhing... but he knows hhow insecure i am over it... i suffer from selfesteem issues since i was a kid...

I Just h√Ęte ot when i tell him how i feel about his likes for blondes. But keeps turning to claim he like blondes... i can't stand him liking another girls features...

I am not deluded i know men and women find others attractive etc etc...

And im a brunette with dark skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it you're NOT blonde?

• Im brunette with tanned skin...

• I was planning on breaking up with him... every time i tell him how i feel he always turns to like them blondes...

• I think you should do what is best for your mental health. This is a matter of your emotional wellbeing.

What Guys Said 4

• He chose you because he prefers you to other girls. Just enjoy that fact... not to be mean but what might end up driving him away is your constant need of approval over a menial matter

• Yeah That was pretty mean.

• Thats a good idia, il Just take some time up for myself for a little while, i shoumdnt breakup si fast.

• Yeah just talk to him and tell him you need to take care of yourself for now and if you guys are just taking a break and not actually breaking up, make sure to set up ground rules so no one is upset afterwards

• So you're a brunette and he prefers blondes? Does he make it a point to tell you he prefers blondes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3S-uVrJep4

• Please Read my whole question..

Ang the link is broken.

• I thought I did, and I might have phrased it better. "Does he bring up the point (start the conversation) with him liking blondes or do you bring it up?

The link is of " cascada ~ faded"

• So what are you gonna do bleach your skin and dye your hair blonde? Like yourself for you and if he dumps you then he obviously wasn't the right person for you.

• Well he is with you so he must not care if you are blonde or not.

What Girls Said 6

• My ex preferred short brunettes and I'm a tall blonde.

Shit happens. It's not a big deal. Preferences aren't rules.

• the grass is always greener on the other side, dye your hair blond and he will get bored of it, then dye it back to brown and he will dig it.

men just like variety only loyal in a physical form, their minds will wander to horrible places.

• And thats somthing i can't stand...

• i know it sucks the way it is though i guess, any other man isn't much better

• Way to generalize every guy that's not true I am not like that.

• It happens... I also tell everyone I prefer dark hair and whenever a question here pops up about favorite actor.. I will ALWAYS post a pic of Jensen Ackles. Just tell yourself you're 'his Jensen Ackles'

• Personally I say you should love yourself the way you are trust me being blonde is not amazing at all be yourself there's plenty of guys out there and probably someone who'd fall for you just the way you are... Brunette is a nice hair colour!;)

• You could dye your hair blonde

• You could dye your hair blonde or you could take it as a compliment that he chose you over a blonde even though he prefers blondes because that's how much he likes you. Unless of course he had no other options to choose from.

• Ohh and if you want him to stop talking about how much he likes blondes, then you could start talking about how much you like other guys' features that he doesn't have and he will realize that he should stop doing it because it is hurtful and annoying.

• He doesn't talk about it all the time i Just know he likes them partically and he knows i know and how i feel about it.

• Ohh okay, then I think you should take it as a compliment because he must like you a lot and isn't dating you just for your looks, but for your personality too.