How do you win a girls heart?

I have dated quite a few girls but I have never been with a girl I had feelings, for so how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right. I will spill the beans! The first thing that girls will love is when you text or message first (girls are naturally pretty paranoid and will like to know that you actually like talking to them). But other than that, girls can be very different. From what I know, something simple that shows that you pay attention really does help. For example, if she likes Harry Potter, saying 'always' helps ;) or if she really likes a certain film, watch it with her: it really doesn't have to cost to impress.
    Good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• Don't try. When you click with someone, it's something you can't escape from. It'll all come naturally from that point on. Don't force it... I know people who force relationships, never lasts.

• It's probably cliche but just be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone you're not pr try to impress her being someone you're not. If you two click then you'll feel it and so will she.

• simply be ur self, it really depends on the girl, but be a gentleman, ask her on dates, open doors, girl still like that stuff. don't pressure her, make her laugh and feel special

• It really depends on her personality. Some girls like simplistic gestures while others like big romantic gestures. Then there are foodies.

• when you find the one... you'll just know

• Then why do you date if you don't have feelings for them? Will you only develop feelings for them if they have feelings for you. If you want to win a girl over then just be yourself. It's that simple

What Guys Said 0