My bf and I had the "talk" (too soon, Maybe)?

I asked him if he ever wanted to get married... Not to me, but in general.. The converse went great he said OUR honeymoon would be awesome Lol. Weird or nah? Should I have waited for him to bring the "talk" up; I was curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all, the only point of dating is too see if we would be compatible as a married couple so it's completely normal to think about that with whoever you're going out with

What Guys Said 3

• nah its fine
    he said honeymoon which means he didn't minded and liked the idea

• How long have you been dating?

• I dont think so but I would ask him if he wanted to talk about it next time. So he is prepared

What Girls Said 2

• Relationship is something between you two. You two do the best for relationship. I don't think it weird. However, mostly girls will push to fast. Therefore guys ran away as they are not ready. For this reason, I recommend you wait for him to bring in up. Be patient for this. Once him ready for it he will ask you to marry him. Good luck.

• He said our, because he assumed when you asked, that you meant your marriage.