How do you tell a guy you love him and then ask if he loves you?

I recently talked to my best guy friend who I ended up going from liking to loving.

The only problem is I don't know if he feels the same way I do or if he realizes that I love him (I've told him I liked him).

What am I supposed to do? Text him and say "can we talk" and basically then tel him "Hey, I love you but I need to know if I'm wasting my time or if you love me to."

HELP!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a person is secure enough, that person can tell someone else "I love you" without expecing it back. IF you are expecting it back and it does ot come, and you are disappointed, you have not learned to love unconditionally. Give yourself time. NOW - I would say IF you say it first, and he says nothing, DO NOT ASK HIM. Most likely he will either say "of course I do" - so nas not to hurt your feelings, OR he will say "well, I love you, in a certain way..." which means nothing, or he will be honest and say "I like you very much, but I am not ready for love (or something)." IF he is very young, he may not say anything. If he is really, really horny he may say anything! (Just being honest). You are young - finding out just what love really is takes time. Know yourself first and what you want in a person. Do not mistake need or want for love. You will understand this as time goes on.

What Guys Said 2

• You tell him how you feel without expectations and leave it at that. He'll say it if he means it, but pressuring him to say something he doesn't feel is a disservice to him and you

• Just spend more time with him untill it becomes obvious to him.

What Girls Said 3

• Love = TOTAL self delusion.

• Write him a note?

• no, try having a real relationship before telling him you loce him.