Found photos on his phone?

my bf and i are in a long distance relationship, were in the same country just different cities because of school and i only seem him occasionally. recently, he came down to visit me and i looked through his phone and found photos of him and another girl. they're nothing sexual, they're just smiling. she was also his best friend on snapchat for a while and when i asked him, he just said she was a friend. i made a fake account to follow her on ig and found that he posted a photo of himself on her account.

should i be worried about this, or do u think they're just friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if they are just friends. There is no way for us to know. They might be. They might not. What I know is that if I have a girlfriend, I'm not going to tell her she can't have guy friends. If I find out there is something more going on, I'll deal with that if and when it happens. In the mean time I trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Being suspicious of every guy she knows is not worth the stress it would cause.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to stop being insecure, people take pictures with their friends all the time regardless of gender... making another instagram to stalk his friend is crossing the line... Are you telling me that you don't have any pictures with guy friends?

• you are already ruining your relationship with him by not trusting him. You need to let it go and just not worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should try and trust him otherwise it could ruin your relationship.