Guys: at what point is a girl clingy?

What are some clingy things girls do that you guys hate

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't really say; I've never been in a relationship. But, coming from bro's and stuff; I'd say constant messaging, asking who girls are that you talk to (Guys can have girl-friends), monitoring what you do and just general bitchiness. I have a friend who just took constant harassment from his psycho ex to the point where he just flipped and told her to ''Get the fuck out of my house'', and then they split up.
    Ever since he split up he's just generally more happy. Just shows how much that girl was clouding his vision.

What Guys Said 10

• When...

You have to be with her every single moment of the day, everyday. It is good to spend time together but there is such a thing as too much time together to.

When you can't ever go out with your mates.

When your partner looks through your phone on a regular basis.

When you phone is flooded with 40 million texts and calls within a 24 hour time period.

When you partner sends you a text and gets grumpy if you don't instantly reply.

• i love clingy and jealous girls because when they quit displaying those qualities "ITS ABOUT TO COME TO A END"

so i love it personally

• YOU AGAIN >:D I don't quite understand your opinion, could you elaborate maybe?

• @Yaeza i know your pain and also it sucks to be you lol

• Yeah, now I am in a better part of the class and we only have a couple weeks left before the end of it so yay!

• If her whole life rotates around the guy and you try to communicate with him non-stop. For example if you text him and he doesn't respond immediately some girls freak out and think weird things. 9/10 he's busy. Just act natural it's not that hard.

• - Persistant messaging/calling
    - Wants to know every where I'm going
    - Doesn't give me free time for myself

• I can't think of anything. Bring it on!

• Being there when its clear your unwanted. Inviting yourself to go places. Forcing your company on others. It gets quite disturbing.

• When she wants to go with me EVERYWHERE! I like to be close dont get me wrong, but we deen our personal space. If she is canstantly calling or txting or asking what your doing, it's clingy.

• Asking what you're thinking every minute you are silent.

• Messeging me all the time. Asking for my opinion about EVERYTHING

• When she requires my input for everything.

What Girls Said 3

• Not a guy, but I had a guy friend who had a girl who had to be at his house every day, and if he was hanging out, she would literally HARASS HIM over the phone via text and calls. He ended up breaking up with her because he couldn't take her bull anymore.

• I would have broken up with that girl the first week, possibly the first couple days of that bull, how long did he put up with it?

• About 6 months or so. He even broke up with her, got back together, happened again... broke up with her completely at month six.

• I would have ended up breaking up with that girl to. People seem to forget that just because your in a relationship does not mean you own them. You can't tell them who they can be friends with, you can't tell them what times they can leave the house and have to be back by etc etc. Some people really need to learn this.

• she doesn't give the guy a space

• Very true guys hate it when girls do that. They like to be with you but it can be over done.

• Calling him at 3am in the morning just to say BBY I MISS UUUU