I have nothing to bond with dates over? What should I be doing to increase connection?

I used to just go with the flow and naturally generate interest in guys I was attracted to and enjoyed spending time with.

Now I am trying to form bonds with men I don't find very attractive or interesting. But I am failing at it.

I don't know what to do to spark myself to stay motivated to date whoever is most interested in me and go from there...

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you date mean that you don't find attractive or interesting? That is like asking to be punched in the face.

• Well, I read a lot how you should date men you don't find that attractive and look for other traits instead. Also, it seems that men should have a higher interest level to make a relationship work.

• Of course it is not all about physical attraction... but there must be some sort of spark there or nothing is going to work. I mean if you want to go to arranged marriages where there is little choice, that is different, but otherwise, you need a spark!

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with the other post. As much as anyone may not want to admit it, physical attraction does have some importance when it comes to dating/relationships.

• You're lowering your standards fie guys you don't have interest in. Bad idea

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you're trying to force a connection with men you're not interested in to begin with which doesn't work.

• Why are u trying to bond with men you don't find attractive. Why bother? I'd say thats the problem

• I read a lot of advice that says you should. I just haven't figured it out yet...