What to wear on a first date to the movies?

I'm going out on a date to the movies , however I have no idea what to wear. any ideas? dress? jeans? skirt and top? please give me advice :)) mybe wedges or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think jeans and a cute top a little bit of foundation and mascara, and lipstick, and skinny jeans go great with wedges!!

What Guys Said 1

• Basically, jeans and cool sneakers (converse, Macbeth or vans. Not athletic type shoes) is a solid choice. Choose whatever top you want. It could be a cool tee, or maybe a cute blouse. Its a casual place for a date, so wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident. Have fun!

What Girls Said 2

• kinda depends on if you want action or not haha

• myb a kiss if im lucky lol

• Yeah then jeans is good and wedges why the hell not? Just be cute and pretty. No need to go all out, but just make sure the makeup isn't over the top

• Wear some thing comfortable but cute. Like a blouse, cardigan and jeans. Or maybe even just a sweater and jeans! Don't try to hard and go all out with a gown, but don't show up looking like you don't care at all.