Help:Guy I'm dating wrote on someone's wall on her that she was very pretty?

Been seeing this guy for a couple of months now, I was on his Facebook wall and spotted one of his friends who happens to be a girl, had uploaded a photo and he wrote very pretty, should I be worried? We speak everday for upto 3 hours at a time, and also Skype, he lives far from me, but try and get to see him as often as I can. What do you think?

I forgot to write the photo was put on in September and when he wrote it we hadn't even met

Most Helpful Guy

• If you didn't even meet when it happened why would it be a big deal whatsoever? On top of that from the looks of it you guys aren't official as of now.. you're just seeing each other

• Because the reason I asked, because my friend sent him a photo a couple of days ago and he said she looked good, but she told me he had said that she looked pretty, and I really like him a lot, and dont want to find out that he's a womaniser

• Seriously... good... pretty same thing, what did you want him to say if they send him a picture?
      It doesn't mean anything if he's with you, stop being insecure

What Guys Said 4

• I would never do something like that if I was in a relationship, but he could just be being nice? Try not to worry about it for now, worrying won't change anything. I once was with a girl who used to openly flirt with other guys on Facebook, I didn't bother with her after that... But there's a difference between one compliment and ongoing flirting which is what she was doing.

• I'd like to belive that we don't go blind when we start seeing someone

• It was before you met. Don't worry about it.

Even if it was after you started dating, paying another girl a compliment is very low on the things you should worry about list.

• Seeing someone as pretty has nothing to do with attraction, and much less with love. You're overanalysing. Don't worry about it :)

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you just ask him about it? It seems like your looking for a reason to suspect him of things anyway. Why are you stalking him on Facebook anyway?

• I'm not stalking him I was just looking at his page, not checking up on it and I came across it

• I think you should calm down..