My Girlfriend is obsessed with a celebrity. Am I insecure?

I've been dating my girlfriend for 7 months and she's always obsessing over the celebrity. Saying how he'd hot and wants to date him. She makes sexual remarks about him in front of me and it feels weird. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's beyond obsessed. Explain to her that it'd most likely never happen and it's so shitty how she's ignoring your feelings.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to tell her to tone it down a little bit

• beat off on his poster well it will feel good at least, about her and him not sure what to tell you, maybe its a phase..

What Guys Said 1

• "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
    This applies to women too. If she is having sexual thoughts about a guy, she has already cheated on you in her heart.
    It's not the action only which counts; it's the mindset too.

• um guys look at other girls all the time and constantly look at p*rn that is not a sign of cheating.

• Looking at girls doesn't necessarily mean they have sexual thoughts. But concerning p*rn , it is.