Normal to be kind of scared when someone says I love you?

I mean I think I love her too but is it normal to feel scared if a girl tells you that. she's completely giving me her heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's definitely normal. When someone says I love you it means shit just got real. It's important to realize that people work on different time frames so just cause she feels ready to say it doesn't mean you have to already be able to say it back. Some people just fall harder, quicker but don't feel pressured to do the same if you're just not feeling it quite yet. Say it when you're ready and don't have doubts :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think it is normal to be a little scared. It is a big deal when someone says they love you because that means she is actually trusting you with her heart. I think when she said it she was also scared, she was at her most vulnerable when she said those three words, and it must have taken a lot of guts.

• welll, yes.
    i would personally be petrified, especially if I'm not ready or not 'in that place'.

• Maybe you're just not ready for it, and there's nothing wrong with it. Though you should say how you feel. Saying you love someone, without being ready for it, is more heartbreaking than to allow yourself some time to see if you actually love her. If that makes sense.

What Guys Said 1

• if a girl told me that, then i'd probably poop into my pants LOL

it's normal dude