Why am I such a failure?

i haven't been fortunate enough to be with a girl yet or even in a in person relationship. its so disheartening not being able to attract anyone's attention when i'm so lonely and upset. then having to see other people in happy relationships when in out in public by myself only makes me feel more crappy.
especially when its like younger folks -i'm 21- i never attended high school so i had a hard time meeting people my age. i still have little to no friends and no one ever talks to me. i don't hang out with people. its like people always want to get away from me sooner or later. and
i don't get what i'm doing that makes me without friends or any love.
my long time buddy who i almost considered a brother, quit being my friend.. lost what was my really good job, and a girl i really liked who lived real close to me who i was gonna see soon and spend time with, as well as sex, stopped talking to me, blocked me without explanation. all in the same month. its all way too much to handle at once.
i have nothing to be happy about, i have nothing to look forward to. i know that if at least i had the chance to see her things would've turned out different and she wouldn't have got tired of me. plus she was someone i really liked and thought i could get it to work which makes it worse. I feel like a failure. i'm tired of feeling like i ain't worth a fuck to anyone.
i hate being a virgin. i get irritated when girls say that virgins are 'innocent' because i don't want to be 'innocent'. there's nothing innocent about me, I've been exposed to sex anyways, most virgins have. just a pet peeve..
however i'm not gonna lose it to someone i'm not attracted to, i know that wouldn't make me feel better. i could if i wanted to. but i want someone who i'm physically and emotionally attracted to who cares about me and wants to be with me, i just do not want to feel bitter and depressed anymore. i want to be loved. i want what everyone else has, friends, a girlfriend... not this..

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your job or education, maybe hit the gym, the girls will come. I get what you are saying I had the same experience in highschool and a shitty upbringing, it doesn't matter to most girls they dont want to hear a sob story, just be confident.

You know the phrase "fake it until you make it" try making some friends first then a gf, maybe you will meet some friends that can hook you up

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know u so I can't tell the reasons of why u're experiencing this.
    u have to tell us about urself, weaknesses, strengths, background, physical attraction, personality type

What Guys Said 3

• Are you done whining? Your lack of confidence is what makes girl run away from you, and your clinginess. Girls sense when they are being loved more than the person loves himself. Thats why girls dont want to be with you. You seem desperate. You seem to be clingy. Girls want confident men; those who can be independent; not those who need a relationship to be happy.
    If you want a gf, then stop being so negative. Be confident.

• Hey man you sound really down you gotta get up and touch the sky

• So how do you think I feel, I am nearly 40 and haven't had a girlfriend... ever.