Would you get a girlfriend/boyfriend just for the sake of it?

Does it make sense to ask someone out just because you want to go out with anyone (given limitations)?

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner did, were still together seven years later... Hearing down the line he had to grow to love me and that he wasn't serious about our relationship the first year, tore my heart in two, he also cheated with his ex he was never fully over... So, speaking from experience from the other side, most people in my position would've have ended it years ago, my partner is only just started finding me attractive, which again is a truth that messes me up... If you're going to pursue this, all I can say is if you find someone, be honest from the start... Don't make out they're your whole world if they aren't, and don't cheat...

What Girls Said 1

• When I was in high school I felt that way, then I was dating this guy who I thought was decent. He turned out to be a complete asshole. So I waited, I chose who I wanted to be with because of the qualities they posses. I found a great guy :) 6 years & counting.

What Guys Said 3

• I did that once, and I regret it because it was an extremely stupid situation that I would not want to repeat.

• No not really I am picky

• I don't do that but I do talk to girls just because it keeps my confidence up n if things go good then maybe I might try to get at them but I usually don't