Y can't I find a loyal gurl around me?

Question says it all why can't i find a loyal girlfriend all the gurls around me are thots and sluts or cheating bitches.

Most Helpful Girl

• Birds of a feather flock together. If these are the only women you meet, trust me, it's something to do with what you're doing. Some guys never meet these kinds of women, and some meet them non stop, there is a reason for that.

• I dont meet them lall the time just most of the time. 😭😭

• Just try to figure out what it is that attracts you to that type, and what about you attracts them to you.
      When you find that out, you can deal with it and start meeting better girls.
      Not saying it to bash you, it's just that it's true. I say the same things to my girl friends when they always meet shitty guys.
      Always, who you do and don't meet is down to you.

What Girls Said 5

• I understand what you mean, but not all females are like that, is probably the type of girl you're in to. Try making changes on where you meet girls

• I ain't into those gurls the just piss me off more than anything. And I've tried.

• I don't know what to tell you, you will have all the type of people you have allowed in your life. Can't say much but do get to know someone before becoming more than friends

• because your looking in the wrong place sugaah. If that's who you surround yourself with that's what you gonna get.

• You just haven't met me

• I could say the same about some males in my case but just have to keep looking and keep busy it will happen.

• I feel you. In all seriousness I can't find loyal guys around me too. All the guys here are assholes and players and cheating bastards.

• Where u live lol. I live in chicago say yeah no loyal hoes here.

• *Take note* "Never move to Chicago" Lol :p

• Lol yup.

What Guys Said 3

• Could possibly be that *girls* are interested in someone with proper grammar.

Aside from that, how should we know? We know nothing about you, your personality, or where you're trying to meet them.

• I guess you live in a bad area of the world or you go for the whores or you are really easy or maybe you should look at other places or maybe I don't know do something about it

• Yeah Chicago. Shit place. Murder captial of the us lol. Aka Chiraq nun of these hoes hear r loyal.

• Yeah but some of my friends live in iowa that moved from chicago lol

• Well nothing beats friends lol

• Perhaps because you, obviously, have the educational level of a middleschool student and express at the level of a retarded version of Emily Rose.

• Why dont you shut the fuck up you retarded liece of shit kys.

• Your probably a 27 year old thats got no life and has nothing else better to do then go on this fucking website and talk about how people type and spell on a fucking website get a life you pathetic loser. Jesus just trying to ask a question and get some responses but know you gotta be sitting here judging somebody on how they use their grammar and spelling why dont you kill yourself you annoying piece of shit.

• 1) It's "you're" (Intelligence point subtracted)
      2) You speculated on an age and added "got no life" which is typical of people who aren't intelligent enough to attack a narrative and grasping for straws (Pathetic point added).
      3) " nothing else better to do then go on this fucking website". This coming from someone who created a post on a "fucking website" after being cheated on because he can't keep his women (Pathetic point added).
      4) "get a life you pathetic loser". See above (Pathetic point added).
      5) "you gotta be sitting here judging somebody on how they use their grammar and spelling". The irony of this statement is you just answered your own question but aren't intelligent enough to realize how you did. (Intelligent point subtracted - Pathetic point added).
      6) "why dont you kill yourself you annoying piece of shit." Why? I never have been cheated on by "them thots", and "sluts". (Pathetic point added).

Conclusion of you - TRUE born Loser