Why can't men express their feelings?

We work together and know each other for a year but started going out for about three months. He wants to meet me everyday. He holds my hand all the time and holds it even while he's driving. He compliments me everyday. There's nothing sexual yet. So I can sense he likes me and I'm just waiting for him to say it or make a move. But he doesn't do it! Why can't men just say it?

( I know I can say it first but I want him to be assertive and take the lead.)

Most Helpful Guy

• He is expressing his feelings. He's not verbalizing his feelings. Maybe verbalizing them are hard for him.

What Guys Said 5

• The thing is men can express their feelings, men being human beings just like their female counter parts have feelings but the major differences between men and women is how each gender shows their emotions diffrentley. As for wanting him to make the first move perhaps their is a factor stopping him such as mindset, bad expreince with a girl, simply a little shy or something else.

If you can perhaps trying to hint and nudge him towards doing it by perhaps giving him the correct situation set or act suggestive to him in a way that you think might be a HUGE HINT without saying it to him even the most dense guys can get that. If something like this all fails you can simply make the first move in this equal 21st centurey and be honest and tell him what you want ( which any awsome guy will respect you for since you didn't tip toe around like most women who expect you to read their minds : P ).

These are all genereal suggestions of course but just also take into consideration if could be the way in which you are putting yourself across such as closed body launge and such or not seeming in the right moment.

These are all just simple foods for though and I hope I helped even just a little :)

• I am a man and I can, so hence men can.

However, most males are less verbal expressive than women, because we don't have the same mentality.

• Maybe he is shy, or is afraid of ruining things.

• Feelings? What's that?

• Men only have two feelings: Hungry and "Fuck yeah!"

You illicit neither.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, but they CAN and they DO!!!
    "I" just can't ever react in the way that they hope.

ie: Single serial dater right here :)