Does he just want sex or does he want to date me?

we met at a uni thing 6 months ago and he lives in the country most of the time. We have been talking ever since then on Facebook and texting. a month or so after we met there was another uni event and we made out for a while. then last week he asked me out, saying we should go out for drinks or a movie or something. i said lets catch a movie and then he said that i could stay at his place in the city if i didn't want to have to take the train home, but i was too busy to do that. then he suggested that i just go over to his place and watch a few movies and after he'd drive me home. I've heard from a lot of people that movies at a guys place is just code for sex and i thought this was a date but I'm not sure now. i don't really want to sleep with him, at least not yet

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't mean he wants sex at the most it would to cuddling and making out especially if you say no, unless you can't find the willpower to deny him. Overall if it bothers you suggest a different setting to something you're comfortable with!

What Guys Said 3

• he wants sex, be he probably wants to date you too.

• "I've heard from a lot of people that movies at a guys place is just code for sex"

This is the most moronic statement I have ever read or heard of...

• Can't say.

What Girls Said 1

• You both have already lip locked and with getting to know you too a bit more with 'Facebook and texting,' he may want to know more of you and of course, he is a normal guy who apparently isn't shy, and from what I am reading, without it being written all over the uni walls or anything, he Is sexually attracted to you.
    However, without pointing fingers, he has offered to go Out with you and Not just straight back to his place with every time suggesting 'Just go to his place and watch a few movies.' But yes, he most likely would like to get it on with you but it's up to you on your end what button you push here dear.
    If you really like him and you do say you 'Really want to sleep with him,' then be that apple at the top of the tree for awhile, hardest to grab and simply tell him, that after you have gotten to know him a bit better, maybe sometime a movie would be nice where you Both could chill at his place. But for now, while you are nursing and nurturing just getting to know one another, going out and hanging out is what you would prefer to do.
    And even if it would finally come the time to just go back to the ranch and watch a flick, you be your own decision maker if he would be barking up the wrong Tree----It's either hands off and watch the picture or if you feel it's koshore as a pickle, then make your moves during or after the movies.
    Right now, he finds you a challenge and respects you and realizes you're not easy.
    Good luck. xx