Are you single or are you in a relationship? How long have you been together (if you're in a relationship)?

Many of the users complain about not having a boyfriend or a girlfriend so I'm curious

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL at what you put below your question.

Yeah I'm single, but I've never really had a GF GF. Not like exclusively.

What Guys Said 13

• It'll be 8 years in a couple months, minus a brief split. Feels like just yesterday that I was still in the game, chasing anything in a short skirt. The search was a lot of fun, but you gotta eventually sell out once you find that good one.

• Single, recently broke up with my first girlfriend two months ago.

• Are you happier single?

• Recovering but so far I'm completely dying from pain cause I still love her. It'll take me a while before I get into the happy stages of life again.

• Single #foreveralone

• 15 days from now it will have been 1 year together : )

• single and loving it. :)
    not that I would say no if a girl I like asked me out though.

• I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend, never even been kissed before. It's just so hard to find and meet them because most girls don't want to give out their number unless I've known them for a while, and I'm very inexperienced. I need time to get to know them and then get their number.

• I'm single (by choice)

• Been single all my life. Haven't found a woman capable enough to withstand me expressing myself openly.

• Single. A few brief things aside, been single for a year and a half.

• It's been a year and a few months for me and my fiancee.

• Single. It is what it is.

• I am single for now and I am cool with that

• I need a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 17

• In a relationship, we started dating in May of this year (2014), we broke up in September and are just now dating again. (n_n)

• Yeah I'm in a relationship and we've been together for over three years.

• Are you thinking about marriage?

• Aww, how did he propose?

• @whitesteve: Yep. And I think my hedgehog will sit this one out 😂

Asker: He asked me when we were sitting under a tree in a park having a picnic. There was pretty much nobody around. I was sitting in his lap so he just reached around with the ring and popped the question. He had left a note in one of the boxes with the question on it as well, so I still have that.

• I'm single just because I haven't met the right guy in my life yet. And I would like a serious relationship in the future.

• Single… :/

• I'm single for the time being. My choice.

• Single for almost.. Nop! Already 3 years.

• I'm single.

• Married 3 together 4 1/2

• I'm single by choice.

• I got my first boyfriend just two months ago. Well 2 months - 3 days.

• I'm single and liking it

• I'm a relationship, we have been together for almost a year :)

• I am in a relationship.

• I'm committed to food

• I am not single. I have been with the same guy for 5+ years. We have had our moments where we weren't doing good.. but I think that happens when two people come from different worlds practically. We are great now! Just takes some work. It is strange how we think the same thing all the time and finish sentences... we are soulmates. We balance each other out like Yin and Yang!
    :)

• Many users on here do have boyfriends or girlfriends.
    They act like their love life is perfect yet they get on this website claiming they are here to give advice, but when they do it's advice on how they should be more like their relationship

• I've been with my boyfriend for a bit over 7 months now :)