Allergies, would you date someone who has them?

When I see on-line dating advertisements. Like at POF... I notice that some people say they would NOT date someone who has allergies. Are you one of those people and if so why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to date someone who doesn't have a severe peanut allergy.. but something like hayfever or cats, isn't a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 5

• My gf is allergic to something alright but I do date her. Her symptoms aren't very bad but they're frequent alright.

It's all a part of life some start early some start later, how does it matter

• There are so many different types of allergies, it would really depend on the individual. What type of allergy are you wanting to know about, and how bad would this allergy be?

• Depends on how serious her allergy is.

• Yes I would! I have allergies too.

• Of course I'd date someone who has them, I'm not gonna miss out on a great girl because of something silly such as her not being able to eat certain food or something.

What Girls Said 5

• That's so stupid. I have seasonal allergies and I'm allergic to pets with fur, but that doesn't keep me from dating someone.

• I will date someone if they had allergies, now I'm curious why someone wouldn't

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker if a person has allergies, they can't help it

• That sounds like a online dating troll

• I was with the guy who was allergic to pollen or something like that, because he would always sneeze in the spring. I don't think that is a big issue, but for example I missed being in the nature when everything blossoms because it was a horror movie for him. i wouldn't turn down a guy because of it if that's your question :)