What's has been one of the funniest/dumbest reasons you've ever broke up with a girl/guy?

So, my best friend were just talking about some reasons weve broken up with people for something we just didn't like about that person. For example, my best friend was talking about how he broke up with a girl because she took a massize crap in his bathroom and clogged the toilet, and he just couldn't look at her the same after that incident.
I've heard some pretty hysterical stories over the years and I'm sure there are plenty more hysterical stories out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never broke up with a guy for a funny or dumb reason. I have a good friend that broke up with a guy because her period blood was on her shorts and she noticed. Instead of not making a big deal about it, she just broke up with him on text. Lmao, I was there.

What Guys Said 4

• A relationship when established is a pretty serious thing. at least I don't establish a relationship because she's a trophy or for only selfish reasons. So I haven't and won't break up for a weird or funny reason lol

• I've never broken up with anyone myself, except when I was cheated on. But not everyone takes relationships serious:)

• I didn't break up with a long term gf though I (and her sister as well as friends too) knew of all her escapades. That was my choice and I gave it a long leash :-)

• I know what you mean by 'not everyone takes relationship serious'. But according to them they do and in such cases fulfillment of their criteria of a bf/gf is more important than anything else - matter of perception :-)

• Broke up with a girl on our third date. She asked me if I wanted to come over for movie night and when I got there I learned she had the obnoxious hobby of collecting clocks.

The room with the tv had 32 clocks all over the walls, all of them the old noisy pendulum style with bells that went off every 15 min. I didn't even make it an hour before I told her I was going to lose my mind if I listened to all those clocks ticking for any longer.

• ... man I would have smashed every clock on that wall from the insanity building up. I have my cell phone! Only clock I need.

• Believe me, I wanted to. They were all slightly off from each other so it was like nonstop ticking.

• Because she was the only one that knew we where dating (i didn't even know) she was more "my personal stalker" than being my girlfriend...

• My girlfriend broke up with me because I had a fight with another guy and
    I beat him up

• Well, that's just dumb haha

• I've only broken up with people because I was cheated on, but I can give plenty of reasons why I turned down guys who asked me to be their girlfriend

• Very well, I would love to hear them, inbox me :)

What Girls Said 4

• Once I broke up with a guy because he picked his nose, it was nasty and he was like 14. He woudn't stop so I told him it was over. It sounds low but I just coudn't handle that

• At least he didn't eat it haha

• haha so true, If he ate it I might have backed handed him lol. and thanks Raj

• My friend dated this guy for 2 days and then broke up with him because he picked his nose. She was 13 or 14 at the time, lol.

• He had really bad breath. And it was like everyday

• Believe me I suffered that in a girl when in my teens. She was hot in every way except she never ever did anything about it inspite of many hints. Finally when I did mention it to her and described ways for her to get rid of it, she broke up with me much to my relief :-D

• My friend broke up with her bf because he hugged a girl he knew. She hugs guys for a long time, slaps girls butts, does full-body hugs, but that's just her personality. So it was stupid. :O

• hahahahaha shit that's funny! well once I broke up with a guy because a week after we started dating went shopping and he let the door shut I my face, so I should there and waited for him to open it haha it was pretty dumb but at the time took it offensive. and this other guy I dropped because we hung out and he was wearing skinny jeans which I think is the biggest turn off for me. pretty stupid and shallow.