About the girl I love?

There is this girl, she is very shy and very quiet. And sometimes she gets nervous whenever I talk to her but she catches me looking at her and sometimes and I catch her looking at me. And we have been talking just "Hi" and "hello" nothing special, One day we sat down for like an hour and we talked and she likes snapchat a lot but I never used it, so she created one for me on my cell and we talked and she gave me her number the next day to talk but there is still this layer of strangeness between us that is not breaking. Usually I like to walk and she asked me that "she can give me a ride home" but I said "No" and couple of minutes later she texted me back saying "I could have given you a ride it's freezing with a sad face" ... either I am stupid thinking that she likes me or she's just taking me as a friend... I have no idea, but to be honest I love her a lot... what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• She likes you bro. She's putting energy into the relantionship so you need to do the same.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like she could be interested yes... :) Ask her to hang out with you to find out for sure :D

• Yeah I will.. definitely ask her out... thanks

• Maybe she's just being friendly

• That's what I am thinking may be she's just being friendly.. and may be it's just my head who's playing with me... to be honest, I don't know either I am being stupid or it's just she is the one.. but daym I love her...

• Wow... tell her how u feel...

• I will tell her... but it's scares the hell out of me just thinking of her saying "NO" .. but I will tell her

What Guys Said 2

• You are being stupid. She's trying to hit on you. Ask her out already.

• Yeah I will.. but dude what if she's just being friendly.. and may be it's just my head who's playing with me... to be honest, I don't know either I am being stupid or it's just she is the one.. but daym I love her... there are so many things and once her dad tried sending me with her on a date it was not a date I had to go and see someone with her dad and he got busy so he sent her with me and said "Just talk and have fun" .. I don't know there are so many instances like this, I don't know what to make out of it.

• If you keep your mouth shut and some dood swoops in and takes her because he's willing to take the shot you're scared to take, you'd lose her anyway.

• and I don't want that to happen so yeah I will ask her

• a girl offering you a ride is a pretty clear go ahead. It's how my ex got with me. take her up on her offer next time.

• yes I will for sure... I will get along with her when ever she will ask me..

• ask her out man.