What's your opinion on the way this guy kind of asked me out? And also what should I say? Help please asap?

when me and my crush first started talking he asked me if I was the type that likes to stay single. I said well I don't wanna date a guy I've been talking to for only a week, and he said yeah sometimes taking it slow is best.. Anyways it's been about a month now, we hung out yesterday and he asked me before he dropped me off if I was interested in getting in a relationship. I said I don't know even tho I really like him, just to see what he would say. And I said what about you? And he said yeah I mean I think I'd want that.. Then he said I can give you time to think about it and I said okay I'll think about it.. What do you think about this? And how do I say yes without sounding too ecstatic lol. Do you think he wants a relationship with me? Please help with nicely but honest described answers.

I told him I wanted a relationship and he said "that's awesome glad to hear, whatcha doin"? He doesn't sound too excited or whatever. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you got yourself a quality man. He's not being sexual or desparate and is pursuing you in a manly, confident way. Those guys are rare. I know I did the same thing you did. A guy did similar things to me for two months, he really pursued me. I shied away from him, I was unsure. I told older, wiser people I trust about him and they said I should really consider him. So I watched him and noticed he treats me nicely; like a gentleman. Basically, how sweet (and cute ;)) he seems to be. So when I see him next, I’m going to respond to his advances with a smile, laugh at his jokes and make conversation when he tries to talk to me. In other words, let him know through your body language that your interested. So that’s what we should do girl, otherwise we could be missing out on great relationships with genuinely great guys. :D

What Guys Said 4

• Keeping playing too hard to get and he'll probably just leave you. Make up your mind yes or no you dont want a relationship and tell him. Don't be afraid to hurt his feelings because the biggest BS thing you can do is string it out making him think you want something more when you don't. Just end it or date and see what happens.

• You need to stop playing games. If you like him and want to date him, tell him that. Your enthusiasm won't chase away a guy who is into you.

• He's taking your feelings into consideration. Wants a relationship. Just say yes, I'll date you.

• You're a kid so you're forgiven.

He likes you. He wants a relationship apparently. Just say "okay".

What Girls Said 4

• he's asking you because he probably wants a relationship with you but he wants to make sure that u want it too, and not take things to fast. Cause if he would just ask you know and u say no its awkward and then he's not gonna ask you again, know what I mean?:D Im really bad at explaining things hahaha

• Yeah he totally asked you out CONGRATS!!! Lol so what you say is next time you see him say I have been thinking and a relationship sounds nice but that's if it comes up in the convo no need to rush it and sound like am eager beaver

• Well he probably didn't want to sound to exited either so just be happy he wanted a relationship & u both kind eachother!

• Well if he says he does, and his behavior shows him so, then he does. How long has he been waiting? If it's one day I think you can tell him that you've thought about it and you also feel the same. Good luck :)