Advice on boyfriend please!?

So my boyfriend and I have gone through a lot. We've been dating for a little over two years and we've both fucked up in our own ways equally but I'm all about not giving up. I try really hard to be the best girlfriend and he doesn't see it. What do I do? (I'm not going to leave him) I have a rocky past but I've never cheated. I just want to have a better relationship with him.

If i said something equally as bad as he did and I didn't leave him, should he break up with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You both have been together in this long term relation for 'Over two years' and hopefully counting, Kutschh. And of course, No relationship is smooth sailing, there are going to be rough patches and a War of the Roses from time to time. However, both of you I am assuming are Under 18, so young love can be even harder because as you get older, each of you can tend to 'Grow' in an another direction, and if you don't learn to get on the same page, compromise or come to some agreement Now, it Could very well go down a beaten path eventually, where Each of you ends Going----Their separate ways.
    You may be trying and trying here, dear, and no matter how Hard you Try with this guy, nothing will ever be good enough because you have become this Enabler for him to Yearn and burn for him to see how good you can be, seeing that "I have a rocky past but I've never cheated." However, 'He doesn't see it' and maybe he never will... and sometimes the older he gets, the worse he could get.
    Open lines of communication are one of the most important factors in any relationship, sweetie. Without this, Any new or old relationship is dead in the water. You both need to sit down and work as team mates, not just call yourselves these 'Soul mates' because you have been this couple for a Month of Mondays.
    Being two birds of a feather will not make you stick together if there is always Fricking up and not enough Making up to Do Better so that your relationship can be A-----Better relationship with him.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• To be entirely honest, most highschool relationships don't last as long as yours have. I've known only a rare few that stayed together long enough into adulthood to get married, and if yours is already rocky, the odds don't look great.

That being said, I don't the guy personally, nor do I know you, and I can't accurately judge what it is that keeps you in the relationship. I really can't tell what the trouble is in your relationship based on your brief description, but if you really think this is a guy you can see yourself with for the rest of your life, you're just going to have to keep working at it, and it might never stop being hard. Otherwise, let go of the burden and enjoy being young for a bit if you don't see this panning out.

• After that long he "doesn't see you" as a good girlfriend? You should probably give up, unless you wanna waste your time and his time even more.

• I'm getting a reading of "he still has some things hiding" on this one. Me also thinks the b/f thinks you're too good for him.

• Drop the big dime- "I Love You".

• When did you cheat on him and how many partners does he know about of your "list"? This is important due to helping figure out if there is any chance to salvage it because, for most guys, once a girl is deemed in a poor light to him, it's over as he will never respect her again.

• I've never cheated. And we lost our virginity together.

• White lies, flirting, hiding stuff from the past. But I don't do it anymore and he's done equally the same thing, so should he leave me for it?

• It depends on the severity but, overall, if it is as innocent as you make it out to be and he is still leaving you then he is, likely, just over the relationship and looking to start fresh.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say this but if you're already do your best to please him and he ignores it, there's not much you can do.