Should I text him or tell him face to face?

I'm in an non committed relationship and I want it to end. I just want more from a guy and he's not giving it to me. Should I tell him in person or in text?

Most Helpful Girl

• In many ways, regardless of how he first goes about your decision to end this, he'll eventually be thankful for your honesty for the fact that you didn't string him along. Though in this case it all depends on what type of person he is, but generally, It would be more kind to say it in person so he can see your emotions and can leave things on a peaceful note. If you do it over text it can come off as if you don't really care about his soul and feelings, even if you do send a very well written one. Alternatively, you should phone him if it's too uncomfortable to talk to him face to face, so he can hear the sincerity in your voice that your intention isn't to hurt him.

Best Wishes

What Guys Said 1

• In text. Makes it awkward. Which makes it stick.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's not a committed relationship you don't really owe him anything.

• Yea but if I don't give him anything he's going to show up anyways. It's a pattern that he has.

• Ever face would be nicer, but if it's easier to text then text!

Good luck!!