Should I buy my date a gift on the second date?

I was thinking of maybe buying her a box of chocolates or a couple flowers. This is date number two. Is it fine if I don't get her anything? Honestly I think it's a little early yet in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think since it is only the second date, it is not necessarily too early for small gifts, but it is not expected. I think it is a very sweet idea that will put a smile on her face but i do not think she will notice nor care if you guys go on a second date without a gift.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not obligated too, but I don't see anything wrong with flowers. Just make sure she doesn't have allergies.

• I dnt think you really need to get her anything however I think something small like flowers or chocolates may just put a smile on her face

• Something small is ok, a single flower or find how she likes her coffee and grab her a cup when your getting yourself one.

Yes not bringing anything but your smile is fine!

What Guys Said 2

• If you do nothing big. Flowers are nice just don't spend too much.

• yeah, I think flowers would be the best. buy red ones, it will show that you truly care for her. :)