Kissing at the back of the cinema...

I'm just wondering how many girls are into the whole kissing at the back of the cinema (on the first date) thing...I've only done it once with my very first girlfriend we were about 17. Since then the dates are more formal - I just watch a movie with my date and that's it. Its a favorite little fantasy of mine and I hope women my age aren't too grown up to share it...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's tacky. Just like making out in any public place. That's something that should be enjoyed with just the two of you, not around other people. I'm all for holding hands, hugging, or a quick peck. But that kind of thing is so childish to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I did it once when I was 16. I don't see the point in ever doing it agani because we basically paid $20 to do something we could have done for free in our own home. So yeah, I think its retarded. But that's just me.