Who would you rather be committed to? A person who is Not so Smart or a person Crazy?

This is a "would you rather" from last night that was pretty well split along gender lines... :)

• I would rather date someone Dumb
    83% (5)50% (3)67% (8)Vote
  • I would rather date someone Crazy
    17% (1)50% (3)33% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
By dumb I mean not smart, not uneducated. People can lack education, but be smart.
By crazy I mean drama and not always reasonable.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Crazy, no contest. It would be more intersted and I'd be less inclined to bring out my inner sociopath.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• How crazy are we talking here? Just a little unnecessary drama, like, her friend called her fat and she is SUCH a bitch, so they're never speaking again?

Or are we talking about a girl who has a sacred altar of dismembered Furby pieces tended by Lego firemen, and I'm possibly going to wake up with a fork stuck in my testicle?

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy. Then I'll have someone to relate to

1|0
    0|0
  • Kindness is the most attractive thing in a personality. Dumb + kind or crazy ass bitch + kind? The first one please. I wouldn't know when the fuck she flips out, she might slice my dick off during sleep (has happened to other people before, google it!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough call. Those are still subjective even with the update.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably crazy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not crazy in the sense that they'd kill me in my sleep. I'mma vote for someone dumb. I can always teach them stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your definition of crazy asserts the person is also dumb.

I'm confused.

I'd date someone who is intelligent despite the drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm crazy and smart. It makes for mind blowing fun 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I can out smart a dumb guy; but i can't trust crazy. I don't want to wake up to a house fire or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with a dumb guy. He can always learn.

0|0
    0|0