Guys, have you ever fell in love with a girl who you had no interest in?

Please answer :)

This is mainly for the men folk here

• Nope, never happened and never will happen.
  • Yes I have fallen for someone who I didn't have an interest in.

Most Helpful Guy

• What does this even mean?

Have you ever loved the smell of effluvium?
    Have you ever loved to light up but been a strong opponent of drug use?
    Have you ever spanked your kids because you're against physically disciplining them?

What Guys Said 6

• Kinda
    like... I knew this girl and we were amazing friends but I never thought more about her.
    Then one day... boom o_o
    all clicked into place and realised how I felt...
    now... she's my girlfriend :3

• Not sure what you mean.

• Nope. I don't think that it's possible to happen with me.

• It has happened a couple of times, did not turn out well (haven't talked to either in months). But I imagine that when it does work the relationship is better since you know what kind of person the other is before anything happens.

• no, that generally happens to girls, not guys. We know from the first moment if we wanna stick it in or not.

• What does that even mean?

• I meant have you ever fell in love with a girl who in the past, you had no interest in before?

• Alright, got it. I've seen it happen. I don't think it's common, though.

What Girls Said 2

• I won't answer the polll... but I have seen it happen!

• It has happened to me. Sometimes when me are in their scanning for women mode... they only look for their "type." But with time (providing a girl has SOME attractiveness" A girl can become more attractive if she is very attractive mentally and emotionally. However, I would say this is more for men over 30 or for guys who for whatever reason are "willing to settle" for less than their physical ideal. If a girl is annoying... even a beauty with lose her appeal however.

• I'm not a guy but it has happened to me
    The guy wasn't my type. Had a dream about him, he would always show interest. Before my dream I didn't give a shit about him in that way. Anyways. I'm still trying to get over him. It's been almost 4 years