What does love really feel like? How do you know you are in love? How do you know she/he is the one guys/ladies?

How do you know you are in love? I don't think I have ever been in love before. Guys, how do you know that the girl you are dating is the one? How do you know without a doubt that she could be your future wife? If you haven't found the one yet, what are you looking for in a woman to set her apart from the others?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's amazing. You just know. You get butterflies thinking about that person. As soon as they're out of sight, you miss them. You can't wait to see them and talk to them. You find yourself hoping to be closer to them and making excuses to be with them. You can't stop thinking about them and can't help but smile. Just their smile is enough to light up your whole day. Hearing them laugh makes you laugh and hearing them speak makes you want to speak. It's an overwhelming feeling like no other towards one person that just fills you with happiness. You can't get enough of them and you can't help but stare at them.

Just amazing.
    I could go on and on about it.

• Does feeling empty without him mean anything? Have you ever felt empty when you were separated from him... maybe due to a disagreement? Is that a sign that a person is in love?

• Hhahha, you could say the same about me. But on your side you got him at least (right?). :P

I am just afraid she will reject me. That will really broke me totally. I am more the quiet type, so that will really make me sad and I am very afraid it will take a loooong time for me to fall in love again. Sorry to say, but I am not a guy that open my heart to many women. They must really have impressed themselves with their beauty and personality to make me have feelings for them.

• Maybe you should start slow and make sure she knows you like her (be subtle and try not to make it too obvious) and then once you think she gets the hint, go for it and ask her out. I hope she says yes because you seem sweet :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Love is easy. Find someone hot, talk to them a lot. I find it sad that you haven't felt it by your age.

Wife is easy too. When in the infatuation phase, talk about marriage. Boom.

As for true life partner? I'm not sure that's possible. They'd have to get hotter and hotter and more interesting and emotionally meaningful forever.

What Girls Said 1