Can my girlfriend think she's not good enough for me?

I'm older than her by four years I'm jus getting into my career and I'm very successful. She knows this and she is just starting school. I think she over over composates by acting heartless or like she doesn't care about me sometimes. That will l as t then she will blur our a bunch of feelings and it becomes a mess. Sound like typical girl behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its typical. I mean you're older, you're life a ems to be together to her, and you're successful. Her life, you can say is just starting out and well she has a lot to deal with if she's just starting school. I tend to be the same way with my bf. He has life together and I feel like I don't. I get overwhelmed and sometimes pull back and push away. I bottle my feelings until I ultimately explode. But that's me, its how I am. Just be patient with her and try and talk to her.

What Girls Said 4

• She has communication problems. She lets her issues bottle up until it boils over and then they come out as a jumbled mess. Just like a drunk words are sober thoughts, when a person reaches their mental limit the truth will come out. Just pay attention to what she is saying to you in those moments and you will have everything you need.

• Of course she probably feels not good enough. Like you said you are successful & she us just starting out school again. She probably is stressed right now & is acting out.

• It's typical. But watch out she may want to compete with you

• I feel not good enough for my boyfriend. I can't imagine something that will fix it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not exclusive to girls. The thing is, can youndeal with it?