How would u feel if u told a girl u love her and she didn't say it back? Would u assume she was just as nervous as u r? Or would u feel hurt?

So I know it takes a lot of courage for a guy to say I love u to a girl. My crush, sorta boyfriend said to me today, I love u. I totally meant to say it back to him but I wasn't expecting it and kinda panicked. When and how do I say it to him? also, how would u feel if u told a girl u love her and she didn't say it back? would u assume she was as nervous as u were? or would u feel hurt? No dumb answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand your feeling. I to feel a hell lot nervous when I approach a girl. I think if you don't give and answer it could create confusion. If a girl dint give me an answer I could assume she is nervous but you should give him your answer asap. You can text him saying I love you too I you feel nervous saying it face to face.

What Guys Said 1

• if a girl doesn't give an answer immediately i'll think she dont love me... even if she's nervous...

What Girls Said 0