Guys, what do you think of classicists?

I belong to a very, very small percentage of 20 year olds who still like using typewriters, watching black and white movies, reading classic literature and using an actual fountain dip pen and writing handwritten love letters.

Not that I do that all the time, of course. I just appreciate the timeless beauty of the classics and I just wonder if that is old-fashioned of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• love it. I own a record player and an extensive vinyl collection. and handwritten love letters are great like this one... I have seen sunsets and sunrises but nothing of your beautiful face. I miss you like the sun misses the flower, like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen worlds your absence has banished me to. hope guides me it is what gets me through the day and especially the night, hope that after you’re gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.

What Guys Said 6

• I guess I'm a classicist then, because I love those sort of things. So, I'd probably be pretty interested in a women who's a classicist also to a point. I feel like it'd be like something where both of us would like the same things but with different intensities...

• What do I think of it?
    I don't. I literally think nothing of that hobby.

• Marry me?
    We could go to a poetry reading, drink Pinot Noir or Merlot while we watch Casa Blanca, and after write love letters for each other to read in the morning

• Wow, so you must be a perfect keyboardist if you like typewriters. Give me word processor software any day.

• Yeah im down I still wank to vhs tapes like a true purist

• I'd find you interesting and become inquisitive.

What Girls Said 1

• So you're a hardcore hipster.

Meh. Don't care. Wouldn't make me hate you, and wouldn't make me like you.