Is it bad that I wanna see if he takes the bait?

So I've been talking to this guy online and he's really into me he compliments me on my features and how much he loves them weve gotten close but something tells me if he met another women who looked like me he would dismiss me for her. So i kinda made a fake profile messaged him to see if he would flirt with her.. Is this bad i know his type i just wanna know we have more of a connection then just how he likes how i look..

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you in a committed relationship with this guy? If not, this guy has no reason not to talk and flirt with other girls, and you have no right to expect him not to. If you bait him, he probably will do what you expect him to do and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• 1. He may be a guy who doesn't mince words when complimenting someone, I don't
    2. Complimenting or helping someone isn't necessarily flirting
    3. Some of us sound basically flirtatious but not flirting to get sexual necessarily

• You don't even need to test it. I can tell you right now that if a hotter girl came by along, he would take a chance with her first. It's common sense

• Wow, you're even a bad online girlfriend.

• How you look is alpha and omega at this point, so your test is a fail.

What Girls Said 4

• Guuurrlll, you is cray cray. This is beyond stalker level 100. He hasn't even taken you out on a date yet.

• Stalker alert.

• Lol that is so bad for so many reasons

• It's best way to test if he can be trustable. :) Don't listen to the others.