Guys: do you feel more attached to a girl after you have sex with her?

Im going to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time and I know sex is different for girls than it is for guys but how so? I know I will probably get more attached to him but what will he feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• If i had some emotional attachment with the girl before i slept with her, then yes in most of my cases it has been increased after the sex. However if there where no emotional attachment or infatuation before i slept with her, in my experience i haven't felt any different afterwards.

Its mainly the personality of a girl that makes me want her remain in my life, if im just physically attracted to her and dont care about her in other ways then that attraction doesn't grow any stronger after sex.

What Guys Said 13

• I typically feel a greater sense of connection. I wouldn't call it attachment because by the time I have sex with a girl I've already built a certain level of feeling attached with them but it definitely increases the sense of connection particularly on an intimate level

• Guys are actually able to do both. We can compartmentalize our feelings when necessary but also can get attached to sex if we like the girl. If we have no emotions going in, we'll have no emotions on the other side. If we kinda like you going in, that will be enhanced on the other side.

• More than likely I would feel more attached. There's mostly likely a feeling of strong connection with that kind of intimacy for me.

• if you mean emotionally attached then nope

• Yeah I do, but if we are in a non-exclusive relationship (which I'm always in) then I'm still going to want it to be that way.

• I feel more connected

• Absolutely I do, and that's the way we're wired. Physical=bonding for guys as talking=bonding for girls.

• If there's an emotional connection, good sex will strengthen it.

• if he love you , he will have a sense of responsibility and get more attached to you.
    if not, he just conquer a princess.

• he will feel pleasure. guys can't be controled by sex, kinda what makes us good.

• Yes I do , more sex in the bed can attach me and feel pleasure

• you both could get attached to each other than again he may hit it than run for good
    depends on how good you did your homework on this guy, where you meet him, if you
    met him from online forget it, if you met him in real life yes things could work out good

• Guys need sex to love, and girls need love to have sex

• Don't think people should be having sex under 26 though, in my opinion

• It's what I believe

• If you have a problem with it, don't say anything

What Girls Said 0