Help Im nervous for my date?

It took a lot for me to ask this girl out. I mean I was absolutely nervous but I did it and she said yes. Which was awesome because she didn't give me any signs of attraction before that point. I'm planning on taking her to eat, ice skating and to see Christmas lights. I'm really nervous so any tips you guys could give me would be awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• That is really sweet! Compliment her on how she looks. You can just take her hand when she comes outside and closes the door and tell her she looks beautiful. Don't make any jokes about her family (this should be a given) and don't meanly tease her. You can joke around with her and tease her, but nothing like "You're a loser" or anything like that. Depending on how sensitive she is, this can be taken the wrong way and can easily end the happy night. Let her order the meal she wants, don't make comments like 'Wow that huge meal, you gonna eat all that?" Because again, she might take this as you calling her a pig even if those were not your intentions. Don't put your hand on any other body part besides her hands, face, arm, lower back or knee or half way up her thigh if you two are in the car and she is holding your hand on her leg. Allow her to direct where she wants your hands. When saying good night, kiss her sweetly and in the moment if the passion builds, then you can like full on make out. But I wouldn't try getting her in bed the first date. This can screw things up royally. The most important thing to remember though is, no lying, always be honest. And of course, be yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• have a shot of whiskey

• Relaxe, be yourself and enjoy :)

What Guys Said 1

• Being nervous is normal. Just be yourself.