Guys do you ever just not trust a girl just cause she has dated more than you?

Have you ever just not trusted a girlfriend because she has dated more people than you, but she hasn't done anything to prove she would ever cheat on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that I don't trust girls who've dated more, but it makes me leery of her in a way. I'm not very experienced with girls at all, and girls tend to expect guys to be more experienced than them in all facets of life. I'll shy away from more experienced girls because I feel like maybe I can't match their expectations. I just feel that maybe I won't know how to be as suave or controlled as they would like.

Do I worry about cheating? No. Any girl could cheat at any time for any reason. There isn't anything you can do about it, so there's no reason to worry over it. If you vet the girl properly before you date her you'll do away with a lot of the less scrupulous girls.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't know if she dated more than me or not, because I don't ask nor want to know. If I don't trust a girl, it's because something was said or done for me not to trust her. At that point, I end it & move on. If I can't trust a girl, I'm not going to want anything to do with her.

• I don't even think I would know how to hold that against someone.

• Nope. Dating experience has little to do with trust.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust has absolutely nothing to do with how many people you have dated, maybe if you had cheated in previous relationships and openly admitted it to the guy, he would then have cause for concern.

• wouldn't admitting it mean you were ashamed of what you had done before though and just wanted them to hear it from you?

• No, why admit past behavior. We all make mistakes! As long as you learned from your mistakes of the past and you have changed, I can't s he the point of admitting it. It won't benefit your new relationship. It will do the opposite, cos If you have changed, but admit past mistakes, he may judge you by your past, rather judging the person you are now.

• That sounds like a stupid reason