Girl doesn't kiss back?

So there's this girl I've gotten to know over the last 2 months... Started out as a friend of a friend then we started hanging out, then cuddling and watching movies together and now I think she likes me. Last night, we had been wrestling a little and then went back to cuddling. A little while later I decided to kiss her so I lifted her chin a little and do so.

The issue? She didn't kiss back. We went back to cuddling and I waited a minute for some kind of feedback. She broke the silence and something about having cooties... I asked if she was complaining (twice- wasn't sure if she heard me) and she didn't say anything.
The rest of the night, we kept cuddling, holding hands etc.

So... What is going on here... It was 4am and we were both tired. She said it was unexpected and didn't complain or try to move away... So am I counting this as a she's interested or not so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet another guy that needs to read this. If she's not kissing back she's either not interested or she's interested in playing games. Or she was worried get breath smelled.
    http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes

What Girls Said 2

• She likes you, I think you just took her by surprise. If she didn't she woudn't be cuddling and holding your hand. Just give her a few and let her sort out her thought. Hope all goes well for ya!!

• I wouldn't kiss back if im not into the guy but it can be other reason also, maybe she is afraid that if she kissed back it'll lead to sex which I guess she is not ready yet.

What Guys Said 1

• She could like you but only as a friend. I had the almost the same thing happen to me the only difference is she kissed me back and then didn't talk to me for a week and then told me that she didn't see me like that and that she never would. I just hope you're situation is different.