I like this girl at my school, but?

I am a senior in High School, and I like this girl who is currently a junior. The problem is that I do not even know her. All i know is that: she is way too pretty and way too quiet, which makes me interested in her. Now, I am new to school, and I do not have her in any of my classes. I just see her in the hallway in between classes, with her friends during the recess, and sometimes she sits alone and studies in the library. I really want to at least get to know her? How do I do that without being creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly dude you can't lol. You'd have to see her at a party or something or have some legit reason to talk to her other than just wandering up to her and being like "You're hot lets talk." Obviously I'm not a girl but as a dude I don't really think girls want you to just wander up to them and ask them out.

• I guess you're right.. but can't I just compliment her on her clothes or things like that? that's a legit reason. isn't it? what do you think?

• I don't know man I wanted to be like "Ya go talk to her!" But honestly I've never done that to a girl, like I've had girls who I never talked to in my class who I went up and talked to but I've never walked up to a girl I've never had a class with or have a common friend with and talked to them. My biggest suggestion man is go and make friends with a someone who she hangs out with then you'll be able to talk with her without it being weird. Or you could be ballsy as fuck and go talk to her, I wouldn't do it man but hey that's your call to make so go for it if you feel like it'd be a good idea do it. Good luck homie :)

What Girls Said 5

• Next time you see her in the library if there is a seat near her ask her if it is taken. If she says no sit down and start a conversation? Compliment here wherever you can just don't be to obvious about it, discretion is key when striking new relationships.

• Thanks for commenting. I will try that next time :)

• Just ask to sit next to her while she is studying and then introduce yourself. It's up to u and her from there.

• Just walk up and say hey I'm mew to school could you give me a little info about it. I mean you can say really anything just don't be to forward with the fact that you like her I wish you the best

• you have recess in high school? what magic is this?

• Ask her friends about her. They know everything and if they approve of you you're good to go.

• Yes. Absolutely right. I'll do that. thanks for your opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• the thing of not being creepy or awkward is confidence. just go there and ask her out (the library, make sure u both r alone).
    she either will say yes or no, anything else is just her not knowing what she wants.

• Alright I'll see. thank you :)

• good luck man.

what I know is that everytime I failed with a girl I was hella scared of the possible rejection before I started.
      just be like "I started with nothing so I won't loose anything".

• Talk to her in the library and get contact info.