I find myself a decent looking girl, however I have never dated anyone or had a boyfriend. Is this normal? Am I decent looking?

I have never dated anyone or had a boyfriend and I don't understand why. I don't think I am unattractive and I believe (or hope) I am kind, caring, funny and relaxed. I truly feel like I am a good person so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please give me your opinion on my appearance. Am I wrong in thinking I'm decent?

Most Helpful Guy

• No offence but I'm actually getting sick seeing such questions on this site from girls like you :/. You look very attractive, but thinking that it's something wrong with you if you didn't have any relationship before and don't right now, is stupid. I know people whom started dating only 30+. There are a lot of reasons why you are single and never had a boyfriend in the past. It may be because you didn't meet someone you really like. Maybe you missed some chances or maybe you didn't really want any relationships. What you do need is patience.

About your question "Am I wrong in thinking I'm decent?" I could say that no, you are not. It's good to love yourself a little more than you love your parents. This gives you confidence and confident people are more attractive.

So don't worry. You will find someone sooner or later! :)

What Guys Said 8

• You look perfectly fine actually, in fact above average. But this smile looks kinda forced. Just know that establishing a relation is a two-way street, a guy won't ask you out if you don't seem even remotely interested, in fact, they will probably assume that you are already taken.

• You have nothing that sets you apart or makes you eclectic. You are a face in a crowd of millions of options.

• It's funny you say that, because if I read this question I would respond the same thing. However I assure you I'm one of a kind!😉

• Your odds of mating are extremely high anyway. It doesn't even really matter.

• Hahahahahahahaha oh that's a funny thing to say, but thank you 😂 I enjoyed your pessimistic yet optimistic view.

• Oh-kay... I took the liberty of checking out your picture to verify that you are 'decent' looking. I have to say that by my standard you are NOT 'decent' looking, you ARE wrong in thinking younare decent.

It would be an understatement. Your display picture is ALMOST obscenely attractive, just almost. ;)

• lmao this is one of those moments of "WHY can't YOU LIVE NEAR ME" you're a cute snowbunny+nice smile

• you look good enough to have a relationship, even girls who look bad in my class have boyfriends.
    it must be that you don't come of as interesting or try to be more than you are and fail or bad luck

• Please define the term "Good enough for a relationship". I believe looks play no part in a relationship and everyone is "good enough" and deserved one, but no one has interest in me romantically despite me having many good guy friends.

• good thing you can't understand me

• Good thing I don't care :)

• You're not wrong. Just the boost in self esteem helps.

• will you marry me?

• u r on same track as i am on.

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely look decent dont think to much about it your fine