Would you date someone who has braces? Are they ugly or distracting?

Hi:) I was wondering if you'd date someone who has braces. Could you find them attractive or pretty? Are they ugly or distracting? Do they matter to you? I have been told I'm pretty but I think I'm disgusting because of my braces. I can't get past them. So, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, don't worry. My best friend has braces and she has no problem getting a boyfriend. Same goes with other girls with braces I know. Have some confidence :)

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think braces are ugly at all. Girls with braces are still pretty and attractive.

• Yes I find them very cute as long as there of age

• I would not date someone under 18, but braces wouldn't be that big of a dael.

• If you like person you don't think or notice such things. What is more braces are temporary. Some people even look better with them.

• thank you, you made me feel better:)

• No, I can't say I find braces attractive but I don't mind a girl having them as far as I find her attractive

• there's a girl I want to get to know who has braces.
    they give in that teenage look and reminds me of "Sabrina"

• oh that's cute:) and go for that girl:)

• you can never fuck up so badly it cannot be fixed. girls like if you talk to them and if you show interest in her. that gives you a huge plus at any girl:) oh yeah, i know about those feelings, i get them a lot.. you can talk to me anytime if you want:) i'll message you if you want to talk:)

• haha you see. "girls" and I act like a fucking girl. would be good if lesbian girls could look over that I actually have a dick and not a pussy :p cause oh man I don't know what is going on. it is not your problem, it is just my lack of social skill that I don't want to fix myself

• Nothing wrong with having braces, i don't think anything different of people with braces.

What Girls Said 5

• I would have when i was in highschool but I'm 22 now and no one my age has braces

• Braces are adorable.

• Would you rather have bad teeth?

• Braced don't matter to anyone! Trust me!

• Why notttt